This Appropriate Use Policy (“AUP”) is incorporated by reference into Section 6 of Packet Flip, LLC’s (“Packet Flip”) Terms of Service, which can be found at http://www.packetflip.com/tos.html. Accordingly, any breach of this AUP shall constitute a breach of the Terms of Service, entitling Packet Flip to exercise any and all rights and remedies provided by the Terms of Service. In addition, any alleged violation(s) of the AUP will be handled in accordance with Section 6 of the Terms of Service.
By using the Website and Services, You have agreed in the Terms of Service to comply with this AUP. Accordingly, You represent and warrant that you will not engage in any of the following prohibited uses, activities, or conduct.
1. Illegal Activity. You agree not to engage in any activity that violates civil or criminal law, including any and all foreign and U.S. laws, whether federal, state or local.
2. Spamming. You agree not to engage in any spamming activities, including, without limitation, the sending, resending, transmitting, or the like, of bulk materials by means of the Services, whether directly or indirectly.
3. Denial of Service. You agree not to initiate, distribute, or otherwise participate in denial of service attacks.
4. Distribution of Malware. You agree not to distribute, fabricate, or use malware, including, but not limited to, virus software, rootkits, password crackers, spyware, adware, keystroke capture programs and other programs normally used in malicious activity.
5. Hacking. You agree not to engage in gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any network or system, including, without limitation, computer, telephone, telefax, and any other system of data storage.
6. Phishing. You agree not to engage in any activity associated with phishing or systems designed to collect personal information, including, without limitation, names, account numbers, usernames, passwords, and other identifying information.
7. IP Infringement. You agree not to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties, including any copyrighted, trademark, patented, or other intellectual property rights.
8. Child Pornography. You agree not to view, promote, or engage in any activity relating to child pornography, and violation of laws relating thereto, which includes without limitation, Prosecutorial Remedies and Other Tools to end the Exploitation of Children Today Act, the Child Online Protection Act, Communications Decency Act of 1996, and Children's Internet Protection Act.
9. Threats, Bullying, and Harassment. You agree not to threaten, bully, or harass any individual, organization, or business, including, but not limited to, death threats, and terrorist threats.
10. Fraud. You agree not to engage in fraudulent activities, including, but not limited to, credit card fraud, multi-level marketing schemes, Ponzi schemes, and other illegal financial schemes.
11. Defamation. You agree not to engage in any conduct or make remarks which are derogatory, demeaning, malicious, hateful, defamatory, or abusive.
12. Stalking. You agree not to stalk any person or organization.
13. Identity Theft. You agree not to impersonate any other person or take on any other person's identity, whether living or deceased, or impersonate an entity or take on the identity of any entity, whether legal or informal.